To request the Pash source code, please fill out the following form and agree to the license agreement below.
Copyright (c) 2004-2016 Baylor College of Medicine ("BCM"). All Rights Reserved. BCM has licensed the software to IP Genesis, Inc. ("IPG").
1. Under the license from BCM, IPG hereby sublicenses the software under the GNU Affero General Public License 3.0.
2. Neither the name of IPG nor BCM nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
3. You agree that any reports of publication of results obtained with the use of the software will acknowledge its use under an appropriate citation of the Pash trademark.
4. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY IPG, BCM AND THE CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL IPG, BCM OR THE CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS; OR BUSTNESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
5. You will indemnify and hold IPG, BCM, BCM's trustees, officers, agents, employees, students, persons holding academic appointments within BCM, and affiliated hospitals (the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, causes of action or lawsuits for personal injury (including death), property damage, and any other losses of any nature together with related expenses (including attorney's fees) made against the Indemnified Parties resulting directly or indirectly from the use or possession of the software by you, regardless of whether such claim, causes of action, lawsuits, other proceedings and the costs (including attorney's fees) related thereto result in whole or in part from the negligence of any of the Indemnified parties.
6. IPG and BCM shall not be liable for any monetary damages whatsoever with respect to your use of the software nor shall IPG and BCM be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement, even if IPG or BCM is advised of such damages.
7. "Pash" is a trademark of BCM and is licensed to IPG. All goodwill arising from the use of the mark shall inure solely to BCM and IPG. You shall not use the mark on another product or service such that because of the quality or context the value of that goodwill is diminished thereby.